2015年11月16日星期一

How Can I Live with 7% Kidney Function


Questions :" I was told by my doctor that I only have 7% renal function. Although I do not receive dialysis treatment but it seems that I have no choices. I also have 10 years primary hypertension. Can you tell me how long can I live with 7% renal funct"

Expert Answer
How Can I Live with 7% Kidney FunctionI was told by my doctor that I only have 7% renal function. Although I do not receive dialysis treatment but it seems that I have no choices. I also have 10 years’ primary hypertension. Can you tell me how long can I live with 7% renal function?

From your description, I am so sorry to say that your are really in a severe condition, and you need to receive effective treatments as soon as possible. A appropriate and effective treatment can have a good prognosis. However, if you take no any treatments, you will have a poor life expectancy.

If you have some symptoms like nausea, vomiting, swelling, skin itching, etc, you may need to rely on dialysis. Dialysis can help you remove extra wastes and toxins from the blood effectively so as to prolong patients’ life span. However, it cannot repair kidney damage and improve renal function from the root. Therefore, you should take the joint therapy-Chinese Medicine Treatments.

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of unique Chinese Herbal Treatments. On the basis of anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, dilating blood vessels and expelling immune complexes, the activate ingredients in Chinese Medicine can come to damaged kidney tissues directly with the help of osmosis machine. In this way, damaged kidney can be repaired and patients’ kidney function can be improved naturally.

Since we don’t know the exact illness condition of you, so we cant give you the detailed treatment project to you. You can send your recent test report to kidneycured@gmail.com or text message on Whatsapp/Viber +8613933102807. We are glad to help you!

没有评论:

发表评论